EHL helps institutions launch new programs by offering ready-to-deliver hospitality training programs.
Based on the Swiss Competency Framework - regarded as one of the best education models in the world - this blended skills training model is characterized by a strong learning outcomes approach and a competence-oriented structure of training content.
VET BY EHL PROGRAMS
VET-by-EHL programs can be structured based on 2 distinct models:
- The Center Model: 50/50 split format with classroom-based learning combined with guided practical workshops and on-the-job application.
- The Apprenticeship Model: 80/20 split format in partnership with local hotel partners. Learners receive daily on-the-job training in addition to classroom-based theory 1 day per week.
The licensed model is composed of the below modules or streams that can be implemented independently & according to the institution's specific needs.
- Culinary Professional Diploma
- F&B Service Professional Diploma
- Hotel Professional Diploma
- Provide your students with a comprehensive education and valuable practical experience, leading to increased learning outcomes.
- Ensure your students develop professional competencies and skills that are highly valued in the hospitality industry.
- Launch new programs without having to go through the long and costly process of developing your own training programs.
- Provide your students with an industry-recognized certification, increasing their employability.
Learn more about VET by EHL